Each student will develop a scholarly paper and include the following:
1. Describe the ethical topic AND a potential ethical dilemma as it relates to the ethical
a. Identify the stakeholders who are impacted or who may potentially be impacted
by this ethical topic/issue.
b. Identify the legal concerns associated with the topic/issue.
2. Explore professional and personal values related to the ethical topic/issue.
a. Describe and support a position (values, attitudes, beliefs) on the issue, provide
examples supported by current literature.
b. Provide an alternative position on the issue, provide examples describing the
alternative viewpoint with examples supported by current literature.
3. Identify and discuss any new knowledge gained related to the topic/issue.
4. The scholarly paper should be 4-5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
5. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
6. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use we or I) and in a
scholarly manner. To clarify I, we, you, me, and our may not be used. In addition,
describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used. The exception to
this rule is if/when you do the reflective piece as it relates to your position (values) at the
8. Include a minimum of (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to
support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years
9. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and
10. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality
report, and make any needed changes.
11. Submit the assignment by the posted due date.
Here are the two movies you can choose one of your choice:
1 You Don’t Know Jack (2010)
2 Million Dollar Baby (2004) PG-13
I ALSO UPLOAD 4 PEER REVIEWS JOURNAL ARTICLE FOR YOUR REFERENCE, HOWEVER, IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION ON THEM YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY OTHER ARTICLE OF YOUR CHOICE AS LONG AS IT PEER REVIEW, NO LONGER THEN 5YRS, AND FROM A CREDIBLE WEBSITE. THANK YOU!